Position Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Seneca Falls, NY
Salary Range: $65 - 85K+ Depending on Experience
The role of the IT Project Manager is to plan, coordinate, and lead the execution of IT projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The role will also define the project s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
This individual will gain organizational commitment for all systems and plans, as well as evaluate and select all technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, the Technical Project Manager provides technical guidance across the organization, from recommendations on strategic decisions to tactical execution of the tasks within the project plan.
• College degree with 3 years of experience in a similar previous role, or 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar previous role.
• Well rounded understanding of enterprise information technology
• Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering and analysis
• Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices
• Proven project planning and management experience leading large, complex, cross-functional projects
• Experienced working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability and willingness to thoroughly understand and embrace the organization s goals and objectives
• MS Project , CPM, or PMP certification desired
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Proactive and proficient at making informed decisions in a timely manner
• Superior oral and written communication skills including technical support documentation creation and editing
• Able to present ideas in user-friendly language, communicating clearly to non-technical audiences
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills including conflict resolution proficiency
• Capable of prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Effective at tracking lessons learned and sharing those lessons with team members
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
• Adept at learning and living company organizational, technical, and cultural initiatives
• Remains current with emerging industry practices
• Experienced in preparing and delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
• Motivational team leader skilled at inspiring co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
• Skilled at enabling team interaction, boosting employee morale, and appreciating team contribution
• Provides a transparent working environment
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
• Solid customer relationship and performance management skills
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster sustained ties
Strategy and Planning
Determine feasibility of project proposals
• Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development, and systems integration
• Collaborate with senior management and stakeholders to create project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
• Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables using appropriate tools
• Manage project resources and budgets
• Assess project technical risks and create and employ mitigation strategies accordingly
• Assist with technical problem identification and resolution
• Establish team priorities according to busin
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Project Management Life Cycle