Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location: Schenectady, NY
Duration: 12 months +
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- The FP&A Operations Manager will own financial reporting and analytics for Onshore Wind Americas, a $7B business.
- This role is central to the coordination and execution of the company’s processes and is a critical partner to the CFO and FP&A Leader of the platform.
- The business operates in a complex and dynamic market landscape, with fast-moving technological and competitive developments. The FP&A Operations Manager role will build in-depth understanding of business operations through the lens of the Finance function, and will have broad exposure to multiple Finance disciplines, including Commercial Finance, Supply Chain, Projects and Services Finance, Tax, and Controllership.
- Primary responsibilities include execution of planning sessions, closing and reporting, balance sheet and income statement analytics, and cross-team leadership within the Finance function.
- Support balance sheet, income statement analytics / forecasting, and execute planning sessions.
- Support pacing, closing, and ledger reporting of financials on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate and provide cross-team leadership within the Finance function; build finance processes and control development / oversight.
- Liaise with Renewables HQ Finance team and support special projects for Americas CEO, CFO and FP&A Leader.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with financial systems/applications (eg. Hyperion, ORACLE, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to add value to operating teams
- Prior experience managing a multi-functional Finance organization is preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (URL blocked - click to apply) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply