To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
- David Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer - Web Application Development
DISYS • Englewood, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Account and Support Application Development team helps build the key software experiences that support our client’s 20+ million customers. Ensuring our customers have a best-in-class experience while streamlining user interactions, providing them with a quick and efficient resolution to their service problems, and to provide new innovative ways to manage their service(s).
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development and delivery of our Enterprise portal experience. This portal serves our largest customers allowing them to manage their on-premise infrastructure, their accounts and more. This role works closely with key product and technical stakeholders across the organization to build high-quality software applications. This role will interact heavily with the Enterprise Front-End and Back-End development teams to plan tasks, provide technical recommendations to problems presented and deliver bug-free software quickly and efficiently.
- Web services development using REST, JSON, XML
- Version control systems experience (Git and Atlassian suite)
- Intermediate foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
- Proficient in Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Understanding of React, and other front-end development technologies
- Experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of platforms, databases, APIs, caching layer, proxies, and web services
- Design, implement and deliver complex products for users
- Have a deep understanding of key front-end experience technologies such as Angular, React and other supporting libraries. Additionally, have a deep understanding of the end-to-end software development process and methodology as well as continuous integration and delivery technologies.
- Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function
- Diagnose moderately complex issues, evaluate, assist in the recommendation and execute the best resolution
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
- Modify, enhance and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives
- Influence system design by assisting to identify and recommend design and requirements needs for software enhancements
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
Who is DISYS?
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. For more information, please visit www.DISYS.com
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.