With an extensive amount of experience and history in the Ag Equipment business, our client has made a name for themselves. Now you can be part of this growing team as they are looking for an individual who has a passion for agriculture and ag equipment in the Watertown, SD area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Benefits Package
- Lucrative facility.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee Parts, Service and Sales Departments, approximately 35 total employees.
- Work to meet company sales goals.
- Provide leadership and create a great work environment for the team.
- Execute store business plan.
- Work with Marketing to coordinate events and store functions.
- Stay up to date on market trends.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- Make this your hometown community today!
- Sales / Retail Background – preferred.
- Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Proven Leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ag Background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Location Manager – Watertown, SD
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!