Shift: Day (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM) Day (9:30 AM - 6:00 AM)
UPS is seeking a Healthcare Warehouse Worker III
to join our team. The primary component of our Healthcare team members is order fulfillment, including the receipt of customer’s priority
healthcare products into our warehouse facility, placement of stock into storage, receiving orders, picking and packing orders, shipping orders, and conducting customer service
support. TheWarehouse Worker III generally performs more complex tasks that require customer interaction to complete daily reports andamend exceptions within the Supply Chain.
Our Healthcare team members provide an important service for customers that provide the world’s medical devices, testing equipment, pharmaceuticals and more.
We promise speed, consistency, flexibility and visibility to our clients. We help them become more efficient, which allows them to focus on their core competencies,
better serve their customers and improve the products and services they offer. For us, it is more than a package, it is a patient.Responsibilities and Duties
Knowledge and Skills
- Performs all warehouse activities including picking, packing, shipping, receiving, put-away, cycle count, inventory audit, etc.
- Lifts and lowers merchandise that may weigh up to 70 pounds
- Works at heights of up to 28 feet using powered equipment
- Utilizes various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reachtrucks, and order picker
- Utilizes RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities
- Performs all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision
- Utilizes PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including outbound process, inbound process and inventorycontrol
- Ensures transaction accuracy
- Coordinates with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance
- Ensures safety and quality compliance
- Works in a variety of environments to include temperatures in the ambient warehouse, refrigerated storage spaces, orfreezer spaces
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices Forklift experience
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Able to read and speak English
- Minimum of one year experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alienauthorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor a visa for this or future positions
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working in a warehouse environment
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law