Job Posting Title:
Position Scope/ Summary
Provides direction and support to hourly team members in the areas of food safety, quality, productivity, equipment operation, and safety. The position is the first link in the help chain to resolve problems within the work area. Foster and promote continuous improvement and a positive work environment. Performs data analysis with a quick turnaround time in conjunction to special projects and Quality duties.
- Performs product inspections on the line, both visually and analytically to check for: Flavor, labels, packaging; Torque testing on caps; pH; Texture testing; and other testing as needed.
- Assist with getting the plant ready for external visitors and auditors.
- Compile and analyze data as requested.
- Assists with PDR product and DMR material where forms are completed prior to placing product on hold.
- Prepares Quality paper work.
- Assist with the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as needed. Compile and analyze data as requested.
- Interpret safety policies/practices to employees including ensuring safe work practices are followed.
- Ensure product safety and quality by understanding and communicating customer requirements to team members.
- Help troubleshoot and assist employees in diagnosing malfunctions in work and machine activities.
- Communicate effectively/appropriately with team members and supervisors
- Train employees in standard work practices and procedures for safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Train team members in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost, and equipment
- Help maintain accurate production records and complete all reports as required by the Company.
- Maintain area in accordance with SQF standards and help ensure product safety and sanitation regulations are followed.
- Support in continuous improvement events and projects.
- Help monitor team work levels and report issues to supervisor.
- Provides validation of quality programs related to SOP's, Process Controls, Food Safety (HACCP), GMPs, Product Specifications and conformance to product standards.
- Guide the manufacturing teams in understanding aspects of the Quality Systems.
- Audit associate and product performance.
- Helps to establish quality assurance guidelines and perform internal inspections of both products and equipment to make sure these guidelines are being followed.
- Coordinate product to be sent to external lab for food borne pathogen testing.
- Participates in ongoing decisions regarding study designs, data collection, data analysis, and methodology.
- Monitors paper work out on the floor and performs corrective actions.
- On occasion, perform activities of team members
- During the absence of the QA Lead, the QA Technician, Supervisor or Manager covers for his/her responsibilities.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 1122-QA Lead. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Product Quality Assurance