To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davenport, IA
- Kirby Hovden
- Phone: 3197311089
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Davenport, IA
Posted 4 days ago
Aerotek is hiring a Staff Engineer for a client in the Quad Cities. The candidate works with the estimating, quality and operations groups to provide the required designs and documentation for production. Applies engineering design knowledge to create the necessary drawings, works with the quality department to develop control plans and works with the operations team to create set-up and work instructions. Utilizes problem solving methodology to identify root causes of product application/quality problems.
* Product Design and Documentation
* Creates engineering designs utilizing established standards and makes modifications when necessary to meet customer application requirements
* Prepares proposal drawings, customer drawings and production drawings per
* Company engineering standards
* Production Support
* Assists Quality in the creation of production control plans
* Assists Production in the creation of set-up and work instructions
* Supports customer validation activities
* Participates in root cause analysis and corrective/preventative action measures
* related to product application and production problems
* Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from a college, university or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with Solidworks
* The successful candidate must be able to read and comprehend GD&T specifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.