To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Restaurant Auditor
Chipotle Mexican Grill • Washington, DC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Conducts Food Safety and Operations audits based on Chipotle’s standards. Provides detailed assessment and evaluation of food safety practices and operations execution in restaurants in verbal and written form using online audit form and shoulder to shoulder training in restaurants. Works with all levels of management in Safety Security & Risk and Operations to ensure that food safety and operational standards are met.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing honest, accurate audit reports of a restaurant’s food safety and operational execution:
- conducting food safety and operations audits
- coaching teams on what our food safety and operational standards are
- training them on how to conduct thorough, honest food safety and operations audits
- training them on why adhering to proper food safety practices and procedures is necessary
- training them on best practices in terms of how to execute such practices and procedures in their restaurants, per the training materials
- Writing online reviews of each audited restaurant's food safety and operational execution
- Protects Chipotle’s economic model by adhering to all travel policies and procedures
- B.A./B.S. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience
- Knowledge of Chipotle food safety procedures
- Knowledge of Chipotle Operations
- Ability to be honest, energetic, enthusiastic, and positive
- Demonstrated judgment and mature business skills
- Ability to handle multiple processes, provide accurate data, and get things done in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills in order to effectively and credibly communicate via online audits and e-mail
- Familiarity with computer applications such as Microsoft Word
- Ability to lead, train, motivate and coach others
- Restaurateur at Chipotle preferred
- Extensive travel (85%-100% of the time)