To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- IBEX Global
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Retention Customer Service Representative
IBEX • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ibex is recruiting sharp talent to join our team as a Part-Time Customer Retention Specialist. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, incentives, and bonuses!
ibex works undercover for some of the best companies in the world, delivering superior support to their customers - it is our mission. We focus on the environment, benefits, and training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber. We know a quality agent makes the difference for customers and how a great customer experience influences how they feel about the brand.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has locations across 26 sites in seven countries and over 15,000 employees.
Our Retention Specialists play a key role in the growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line consultant in a retention and sales capacity. They act as consultants recommending long term solutions to our customers. Their number one goal is to provide an award winning customer experience that increases brand loyalty. Successful representatives get it right the first time, reducing the need for repeat calls or escalations. An outgoing personality, whatever it takes attitude and a willingness to help are key for success.
- Retaining and/or selling products and services, while providing quality customer service
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities
- Complete save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner
- Accurately computing and quoting customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances including pro-rated charges
- Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs
- Full range of billing and collections duties including the ability to explain the customer bill
- Identify and resolve customer issues
- Other Duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Experience in a customer service required
- Communication and listening skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- History of great attendance
- Basic math and data entry skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Typing speed of 25 wpm
- Ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Background and drug screens are required
- Tuesday - Friday 5:45pm-11pm
- Saturday 3:45pm-9:00pm
ibex is an Equal Opportunity Employer