Business Development Manager - Display Sales (East Coast)
AUO Display Plus is the industrial and commercial display subsidiary of AU Optronics. We offer a complete end-to-end display service, from R&D, through to sales and customer service. AUO Display Plus picks up the baton from AUO, leveraging 20 years of experience to provide a comprehensive range of products to customers worldwide. Headquartered in the Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan, the Company operates global offices in Mainland China, Japan, the United States and Europe.
AUO Display Plus America is seeking a high energy Business Development Manager to help us grow our display footprint in the United States. The successful candidate will have display knowledge in order to promote AUO's products and to provide excellent customer service while building relationships with customers to grow our customer base in the East Coast. Position has flexibility with location with preference to be based in the Company's new office in Burlington, MA. However, position also has potential to be remote depending on location of candidate.
• Developing new opportunities and maintaining existing accounts from industrial and commercial fields including: Point-of-Sale, Human Machine Interface, avionics, machinery, testing equipment, Military, vending machines, drink dispensers, retail, etc.
• Coordinating project design with AUO headquarters in Taiwan to obtain support with commercial and technical resources.
• Working in conjunction with the engineering team with project development to help win new business
• Providing support for project development to local customers and system integrators and keeping them informed of progress.
• Managing and solving customer issues across the industrial market with a high level of customer service and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or at least 5 years of full cycle sales experience required.
• Prefer previous knowledge of TFT LCD and capacitive touch as well as its manufacturing process.
• Experienced in relationship building to reach our high standard of client satisfaction.
• Capability of organizing customer pools to identify needs by providing optimal solutions.
• Excellent ability to manage time and ability to adapt to culture differential between America and Asia.
• Flexibility in providing internal and external support
• Ability to travel to visit customers (approximately 25%-40%)
AUO Display Plus offers a competitive benefits package. Benefits are subject to change at the Company's discretion.
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Point Of Sale