Resident Service Coordinator
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 50-year-old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team.
- Encourage residents to organize, mobilize and build a sense of community and local leadership.
- Connect residents to local resources including emergency rental assistance, food banks, workforce training, tutoring, and other programs to help them achieve their goals.
- Support and enable civic engagement.
- Work with the Resident Services Director and residents to develop programmatic goals based on the identified needs of the community.
- Coordinate resident programs for all ages, as determined by resident need and interest. Resident programs may include but are not limited to tutoring, financial literacy, community service, health services, job readiness/workforce development, and resident leadership training.
- Manage relationships with service providers at the property.
- Prepare a monthly internal report detailing programs, successes, challenges and goals.
- Prepare external reports for service providers and/or grants as needed.
- Recruit, train and supervise onsite volunteers as needed for program support.
- Assist in the collection of resident survey data in order to determine community-specific needs.
Working with Local Partners
- Work with the Resident Services Director to coordinate, manage and track existing and new partnerships to support resident needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local service providers, schools, civic organizations, funders, business partners, and other community-based organizations.
Does this sound like you?
This is an impactful opportunity for a dedicated leader with at least 1-2 years of programming experience. Candidates will ideally have experience working with low-income communities. Other qualifications include:
- Deep dedication to assisting low income families create and access opportunities to thrive;
- Commitment to racial justice;
- Detail-oriented, entrepreneurial self-starter who relishes multitasking;
- Track record of working independently yet collaboratively with teams;
- Demonstrated success building relationships and leveraging community partnerships;
- Dependable and capable of completing assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner;
- Ability to manage programs/services, identify best practices and execute work plans;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and both verbal and written communications skills;
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to deliver results;
- Ability to work the occasional weekend and/or evening;
- Collaborative spirit and positive attitude (a good sense of humor is a plus); and
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Literacy