To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Provo, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Provo, UT
Posted 2 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make collection calls
- Enter cash receipts
- Enter billing adjustments
- Perform tenant ledger reconciliations
- Enter invoices
- Ensure proper audit trail and supporting documentation
- Maintain sales information
- Collect sales reports
- Enter sales into accounting system
Front Desk Duties
- Greet/host/provide support for guests, visitors and employees
- Answer all incoming calls
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx, courier services, etc.
- Update phone lists and COI schedules
General Office Duties
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, mailroom, copier services, parking, and conference room
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities
- Order, maintain and organize all office supplies
- Review leases and leasing activity on permanent leases and ensure accurate billing
- Review and/or calculate additional charges as applicable
- Coordinate with HR/Payroll Department in reporting weekly, vacation and sick hours
- Review and maintain department employee assignments and time allocations
- Assist the property accountant as needed
- High school diploma or GED. Associate's degree in accounting preferred
- 2-3 years bookkeeping experience in a retail environment preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Accounting software (Yardi and/or Kardin preferred)
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.