A well-established commercial truck dealership with over 41 years of continuous growth in Birmingham, AL is immediately hiring an organized and results-oriented Service Manager to oversee the daily operations of their shop and drive continued success.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER YOU?
- Competitive Wages + Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Relocation Assistance on a case by case basis
The Heavy Truck Service Manager will effectively manage and coordinate training for a team of diesel technicians and work flow while developing, communicating, enforcing, and monitoring Service Department processes to ensure customer satisfaction and department profitability. The Diesel Service Manager will also be responsible for developing business with existing and new customers, handling warranties, fostering a safe work environment, and P&L reporting.
SERVICE MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years supervisory or management experience preferably from a dealership environment
- Previous bumper to bumper service, repair, and maintenance experience on a variety of class 8 trucks (i.e. Freightliner, Volvo, Mack, Peterbilt, Kenworth etc.) and trailers (i.e. flatbeds, tankers, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills, strong business acumen, and proficiency with computer software programs
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Those with a CDL license will be given preference.
The successful Service Manager must submit to pre-employment background checks (Criminal, MVR, Credit).
$75,000 - $90,000/year + Annual Bonus. Comprehensive Benefits Available 1st of the Month following hire (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Critical Illness, etc.) + 401K After 6 Months + PTO. Relocation Assistance available on a case-by case basis. Shift:
Days, 7:00am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday). Hours vary based on operational needs. Direct Toll Free: