To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Secret Cleared Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group • Arlington, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Job Summary/Company: Sparks group has partnered with a Small Business providing training and education, intelligence analysis, and program management services to U.S. government and commercial clients. We are seeking qualified Administrative professionals with active Secret clearances to join their team located in Quantico, VA.
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out-processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as directed
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Intermediate to high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System and timekeeping management programs a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.