To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Savannah, GA
- TMX Finance
- Phone: 9126291513
- Phone:: 912-629-5195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lease Administration Specialist
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Savannah, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson Square - Downtown Savannah, GA
As Lease Administration Specialist, you would be part of a fast-paced, process-driven team that executes and provides results that set our business up for success. Your role would be all about providing essential support to the Leasing Team, while ensuring the completion of projects and maintaining the team's accountabilities. Meanwhile, you'd be provided with training and growth and development opportunities, allowing you to jumpstart your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Support the current team with lease abstracting, landlord correspondence and interaction, annual CAM/Tax/Insurance reconciliation review and obtaining appropriate supporting documentation, and processing of invoices.
Perform in-depth desktop audits and recoveries. Handle escalated and complex Lease Administration issues with landlords.
Work closely with Management to provide additional support as necessary including the monthly rent payment process.
Perform various reporting and data management functions, including tracking of key dates, audits of lease database to ensure data integrity, oversight of lease database schedules, and providing lease data to Management and other departments within the organization.
Coordinate and oversee department initiatives and projects focused on data integrity and expense management and controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Real Estate, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in a role working directly with contracts related to commercial leases for retail property
- 5 years of experience in an environment that supports lease administration, real estate, and/or commercial property management
- Knowledge and experience of lease administrative and property management functions, including abstracting, payment of rent and invoices, and reconciling expenses
- Understanding of real estate lease terminology and implications of lease language, with the ability to review and interpret lease provisions
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive with the proven ability to address problems and identify effective solutions
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be intermediate to advanced in real estate and lease management software
- Must be intermediate to advanced in SAP/Business Objects reporting or a comparable system
- Paralegal certification
The Lease Administration Specialist is a member of the Leasing Team, part of the Location Development Group which brings our stores to life from idea to implementation! The Leasing Team is a tight-knit group of over-achievers who make an impact on the Company's bottom line by analyzing cost-saving opportunities across the organization's portfolio, and work in a dynamic atmosphere making this an exciting team for professionals who enjoy conducting fact-based analysis.
The TMX Finance Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.