ECS is seeking a Technical Project Manager to work in our Fort Bragg, NC office.
We are a rapidly growing company that considers our employees to be our most important asset. People truly are number one at ECS. We are situated in Merrifield, VA -- well positioned for most commutes in the Northern Virginia area. Our newly renovated office spaces are first class and provide an inspirational environment. We offer opportunities for telework and have some of the most interesting advanced IT business in the DC area. ECS has extraordinary customers who are thought and action leaders in the AI/ML field. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits to the right person for this key position.
ECS seeks a Technical Project Manager to support and advise a DoD customer on all aspects of an Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) project focused in the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) domain. The successful candidate will contribute to a critical pathfinder program for the Department of Defense (DoD) that is changing how we gather and share intelligence. The work is performed in a multidisciplinary team setting, supporting several lines of effort delivering revolutionary capabilities to the US Intelligence Community and Operational Forces in CONUS and overseas. The Technical Project Manager will report to the Program Manager, and will work very closely with supported DOD elements, ECS Field Service Operations staff, ECS senior program management staff, and the customer. The incumbent may be asked to exploit and analyze Electro-Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Infra-Red (IR) imagery and/or video in support of government customers within PED environments.
The successful candidate:
- Has experience successfully completing projects in complex and uncertain environments.
- Has experience with Special Forces and Special Operations Force-unique mission sets.
- Has a level of technical experience to know where AI/ML initiatives with Full Motion Video can be operationalized to support real-world mission requirements as well as experience in user engagement/development to engage with users.
- Has experience in analyzing and exploiting Full Motion Video and High-Altitude Static Imagery collected from Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms.
- Is highly motivated and enthusiastic about implementing new technologies where deadlines are important to national security.
- Is an accomplished multi-tasker who can balance competing and constantly evolving priorities.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills and enjoys collaborative problem-solving.
*This position is based at Fort Bragg, NC, and requires some travel.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical area such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc. or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years project management experience.
- Experience/proficiency with Information Management tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Gitlab etc.
- Ability to travel at short notice in support of project activities CONUS and OCONUS
- Demonstrated superior problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC, Agile Management, and Project Lifecycle
- Master’s Degree in technical area or business/project management
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) organizations or performers
- Familiarity with intelligence community collection and exploitation techniques
- US Army MOS 18F or 18Z, or 18A with appropriate Intelligence experience.
- US Army 35-series MOS with appropriate experience supporting special operations forces.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)