Looking to redefine the skyline or to be a part of a team who does?
Permasteelisa North America is currently recruiting for a Design Intern to join our Miami team!
Internship Program: Our Internships are designed to ignite your passion and creativity. As part of the team, you will be partnered with a mentor and will work hands-on on current projects. The program provides you with exposure to day to day activities allowing you to use your knowledge gained through school, challenging you and helping you build your professional experience.
Job Summary: As a Design Intern at Permasteelisa North America, you will be challenged by the unique nature of every project we create. You will be a key member of a project team that inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and works with respect. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your engineering/construction background to work within the 3D design team using Permasteelisa proprietary software (PMF). You will also read and interpret 2D fabrications drawings of curtainwall, and translate them into 3D.
The Company: In less than two decades, Permasteelisa North America has become North America’s leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes. These products change the skylines of cities and become the focus of famous photographs on magazine covers. Find more information on the company at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Intern Design or by visiting our LinkedIn page at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Intern Design
- Read and interpret 2D fabrication drawings of curtainwall units.
- Draft curtainwall units in 3D using Autodesk Inventor.
- Drafting in a variety of CAD environments (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor).
- Participate in various design training activities.
- Applicants should be in the process of a degree, or a recent college graduate in Civil, Architectural or Mechanical Engineering field
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of AUTOCAD, Inventor
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO employer. The company participates in E-Verify.
- Autodesk Inventor
- Solid Works (Cad)
- Auto Cad
- Computer Aided Design
- Mechanical Engineering