Are you a leader who:
* Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships?
* Is intrigued by the opportunity to leverage relationships and think analytically to unlock business growth?
* Would like to consult with strategic partners to develop joint business plans that benefit our shoppers, our retailers, and our company?
If you answered "YES" to all the above questions, we are excited to invite YOU to be a Sales Intern at P&G during the Summer of 2023!
We are seeking Sales Interns to join our company who will set priorities and follow through on commitments, collaborate effectively with diverse teams of people, and demonstrate innovation and initiative - all while being excellent
communicators and drawing on creative and data-driven insights to shape business strategy. As a Sales Intern at P&G, you will need to be highly motivated and results-oriented-starting on Day 1, you will exercise early selling and account management responsibilities.
As a Sales Intern YOU will make an impact on the P&G business!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM AN INTERNSHIP AT P&G:
Much of our strategic selling work is externally focused with an emphasis on our national key customers, though interns may also work with online retailers. Sales Interns collaborate across their customer teams in partnership with strategic selling leadership to prepare business plans and external negotiations. Strong interns deliver superior sales for our brands while demonstrating and advancing their strategic selling skills in the process.
You will personally make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Fabric Care with Tide, Oral Care with Crest, Baby Care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc). Your mission will be to improve turnover and
selling fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices across budget, assortment, merchandising, and promotion. Your contributions will be essential to P&G's success!
WHAT WE OFFER:
* We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 with ownership of projects that provide meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands.
* Intern managers provide coaching and ensure your learning is supported by a dedicated training program, providing you many opportunities to advance your strategic selling skills.
* You'll join our dynamic selling teams and work closely with colleagues across multiple functions: Brand Management, Supply Network Operations, and Finance.
* Over the course of your 11-week experience, we challenge you to consider if a full-time career at P&G will unleash your potential. As a company that strongly believes in our develop-from-within philosophy, P&G considers its interns a strong pipeline of talent for our full-time positions.
* You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as a part of the internship program.
Successful candidates must:
* Be pursuing a Bachelor's degree (in their junior year of an undergraduate program )
* Have and maintain high academic standards within their institution (considered in the top 20% of academic peers)
* Possess strong analytical thinking and skills
* Be available to participate in an 11-week immersive internship experience during the summer of 2023
* Have a valid driver's license
* Be willing to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales - Procter & Gamble Internship
to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
- Academic Standards
- Account Management
- Coaching And Mentoring