PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Building and Construction team in Nashville, TN.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Building and Construction business by providing administrative support to management and the technical staff.
- Understands and uses effective research methodologies to identify and qualify potential clients.
- Monitors and maintains information on research made and possible leads and communicates to Operations Management.
- Sales support and proposal writing
- General office administration
- Typing reports and correspondence
- Report generation
- 3+ year’s experience in an office with experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with good customer service skills
- Professional appearance and phone etiquette
- Attention to detail and follow up to project tasks
- Proof of Clean Driving Record
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.