To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warrenton, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant's Needed for Facility - 8 Hours
Maxim Healthcare Services • Warrenton, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MaximHealthcare is looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (or nurseaide, orderlies, patient care technician, home health aide) to provideassistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of aregistered nurse.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
Location: Warrenton, VA
Shifts: 7:00AM-7:00PM and7:00PM-7:00AM
Details: Position will be working with multiple residents in thefacility.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs