Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Field Marketing this position plans, implements and manages product and service marketing activities to optimize contributor recruitment, sales and profits for the Biomaterials business line.
* All new employees must obtain primary Covid-19 vaccination (single dose Johnson & Johnson or 2 dosages of Pfizer/Moderna) prior to start date. *
Sales Enablement Responsibilities:
The Field Marketing Manager for Biomaterials will develop and execute a market-specific strategy for increasing sales, generating demand, creating differentiation, and driving perceived value. Will serve as the customer advocate to define customer value proposition that is sustainable and differentiated. This position will also develop core positioning and messaging for the portfolio through presence, product demos, events, digital media and other venues. This position will assist the Business Development team with scientific aspects of the selling cycle and build and manage relationships with key opinion leaders in the area of Biomaterial provision.
Recruitment Enablement Responsibilities:
The Field Marketing Manager for Biomaterials is responsible for the seamless planning, delivery, execution and training of branded contributor recruitment enablement tools and solutions to enable achievement of annual goals. It also ensures cohesive and consistent delivery of relevant marketing assets and communications to cross-functional Versiti teams and external partners as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and executes a market specific strategy and plans for increasing sales based on value proposition for market segment to generate demand, create differentiation and drive perceived value.
* Collects relevant data and analyzes market/competitor trends to provide direction to the development of marketing strategy and positioning of key services, products and product groups.
* Generates and manages pipeline of prospective clients for the purpose of business development engagement.
* Assists Leadership in identifying trends and gaps for each distinct service line and develops recommendations to address findings.
* Develops and maintains in-depth, up-to-date product and service knowledge and communicates to a variety of audiences such as the sales team, client services, operations, etc.
* Recommends and manages specific marketing functions such as public relations, tradeshows, and advertising venues for each service line.
* Develops effective collateral, specification sheets, literature reviews, training materials and sales support for sales staff and support teams.
* Plans and schedules marketing campaigns, events, conferences, industry meetings, etc.
* Regular and frequent communication between project stakeholders
* Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget
* Partners with Corporate Marketing team to:
* Leverage resources to assist with planning and execution of Contributor Recruitment plan
* Identifies and curates content for digital marketing team to be shared as part of monthly digital communications including, but not limited to photos, news, organizational information from partners, etc.
* Leads development of solutions and execution of loyalty and recruitment efforts
* Leads meetings with key stakeholders to educate and train on marketing efforts
* Employ marketing techniques and tactics based on changing demands
* Address stakeholder concerns and issues in a professional and timely manner
* Monitor marketing programs regularly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness
* Act as a primary contact to address questions and inquiries regarding market related activities
Budget and Resource Management
* Identify and analyze financial needs and develop operational and capital expense budgets that ensure cost-effective operations
* Assists Director Field Marketing in the preparation of the budget
* Ensure that Versiti resources are used wisely
* Process paperwork including purchases orders and invoices in a timely manner.
* Actively collaborates and communicates with peers in Biomaterials Operations, Business Development, Corporate Marketing, and PR to deliver B2B and B2C solutions.
* Follows developments and advances in biomaterial and clinical trial trends through relevant journals, articles and congresses.
* Maintains required records, reports and files as pertains to areas of responsibility.
* Participates in professional activities to keep abreast of technical and legal developments in the biomaterials and clinical trials field.
* Upholds the customer services standards and management philosophy of Versiti.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in life sciences, marketing, business development and/or engineering
* Master's degree in life sciences or Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited college/university preferred
* Minimum of 5 years combined experience in sales and marketing communications, sales training, or product development
* Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing functions
* Experience in healthcare, biopharma, medical devices, or laboratory testing preferred
* Experience in project management or leading projects across functional areas preferred
* Demonstrated ability to report on project status, deliverables, and results
Skills and Knowledge
* Strong understanding of the biomaterial industry, contributor recruitment, and/or the bio-pharmacy industry
* Knowledge of healthcare, clinical trials and associated services
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
* Excellent strategic planning and multichannel marketing skills, especially social and digital
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with successful outcomes in marketing, sales and/or outreach
* Ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention
* Ability to gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams
* Strong organizational, critical and practical thinking skills
* Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills including ability to present technical information to customers
* Attend trade shows and events to market products and keep abreast of industry trends, competition and new opportunities.
* Valid U.S. Driver's License and access to an insured vehicle
Tools and Technology
* Personal Computer (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone)
* General office equipment (laptop, printer, scanner)
* Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Project management software (basecamp, trello, etc)
- Assistive Technology
- Audio Equipments
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials