Lead Generator / Brand Ambassador
This position is perfect for RETIRED, mature individuals seeking to stay active & sharp in the customer service / marketing / sales industry with low stress
• FLEXIBLE PART-TIME SCHEDULING
• GUARANTEED HOURLY RATE, PLUS BONUSES
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING RETIRED?
Of course or you are, or would not be searching and reading this. This opportunity is perfectly suited for you if you are outgoing and friendly and simply want to reconnect with your passion of being helpful to others. If you have a knack for giving sound advice and also a good listener as well, we should talk. If you wish to make money to cover the cost of your bucket list items, greens fees, travel, or supplement your retirement goals; we have a unique opportunity and encourage you to call us today.
We offer a part time position that involves meeting new people and explaining the services we offer for interested homeowners who visit our displays at home shows, community events and retail stores in the area. If you are familiar with or have worked in a store providing product samples or product demonstrations, this is very similar.
Kitchen Saver is a well-recognized and highly respected brand in the Mid-Atlantic region and we need good people like you to help us introduce and explain our services to future customers, and simply encourage them to provide their contact information for a free consultation. From there we do all the rest to further qualify; call and set up an in home consultation. So this is not a sales position, however, if you have sales experience that is a plus!
Is it possible to enjoy the freedom of retirement and have the flexibility of working part time doing something you love and on your terms? That may seem unrealistic; however, it is exactly what our Brand Ambassadors really appreciate about the opportunity we provide at Kitchen Saver. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer and employee satisfaction.
While no work experience is necessary, optimistic, active and sociable self-starters who have worked with the general public, are good story tellers, or the word inspiring describes you; we encourage you to resist seizing the perfect position for your current lifestyle and call us today!
We have a limited number of positions filling fast! Email to join our team by yourself or with a friend.
• Represent an Angie’s List Super Service Award winning company at local retail locations and/or community events with other mature individuals
• Help folks in the community learn how to improve the quality of their lives by updating the most important room in their house
• Create interest and answer general questions (paid training provided)
• Gather contact information for appointment setting purposes
• Reliable transportation and the ability to travel throughout Southern Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia are a must