Are you an experienced Medical Biller looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Biller
- Follow-up on insurance balances
- Submit appeals on claims that are denied for contracted and non-contracted payors.
- Evaluating correspondence/Explanation of Benefits from all insurance carriers
- Report any consistent problem patterns with contractual carriers to management.
- Other responsibilities assisting Supervisor on special projects.
Requirements of a Medical Biller
- Medical Billing Experience with knowledge of insurance explanation of benefits
- Follow-up experience insurance companies
- Phone skills and payment posting
- Thorough knowledge of software applications, excel and word
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Hours for this Medical Biller Position:
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm EST (No weekends)
Salary: up to $18/hr.
Advantages of this Medical Biller Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
- Weekly paychecks!
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Medical Biller position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email Scott Dinan your updated resume at:
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue