Interim HealthCare of RichmondJob Requirements
is seeking a Private Duty Nurse – LPN / LVN
to provide home health care for our patients. A Private Duty Nurse is responsible in taking care of patients with medical care needs such as G-tubes, ventilators, feeding tubes, and tracheotomy. Interim Healthcare is seeking an experienced, dedicated LPN with home care experience in the Henrico, Chesterfield & Richmond VA area.
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with the patient's needs
- Observe client, perform assessments and record symptoms.
- Administer medication and provide treatments according to physician's order.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided.
- Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekend work needed!
Job Requirements for Home Health Nurse – LPN : Job Benefits
- 1 year of nursing experience
- CPR and AED / First Aid Certification
- 6 months of G-tube experience
- 6 months of Trach experience
- 6 months of CATH. experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Richmond
- Job State: VA
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $18.00
- Max Salary: $19.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Hardworking And Dedicated
Automated External Defibrillator
Licensed Vocational Nurses