Manager - Accounting & Finance Advisory - Los Angeles
Notable national Accounting Consulting firm searching for bright, communicative public accounting professionals. You will partner up with Fortune 1000 companies and assist them with challenging Accounting & Finance projects. Projects include M&A support, carve-outs, IPO, Technical SEC reporting, and FPA. We are seeking candidates with strong client communication skills and people who want to add value and make a positive difference! Competitive incentive plans based upon merit and contributions in addition to strong benefits. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field
- CPA require, or at least three of four parts completed.
- 5+ years of progressive public accounting experience in external audit
- Prior exposure to large public clients (at least $500 ml in revenue)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and FASB rules
- Strong communication skills with excellent excel skills
Please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
if you meet the requisite experience and are interested in making an impact.
Provide Actionable Feedback