Product Support SpecialistCompensation:
$21.25 to $21.25 hourly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Product Support Specialist for a large client in the Downtown Seattle, WA area. The primary responsibility of this Product Support Specialist is to take high volumes of calls from customers to resolve technical issues with software. This is a short term contract with the potential to extend. This Product Support Specialist will remain remote until the office reopens.
- Understand and become conversant in many large software applications
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems.
- Perform Root cause Analysis.
- Teach solutions to customers and document them in our Knowledge Base.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records.
- Work with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues - escalating issues as necessary
- Meet individual and departmental goals (case management, SLA, and C-Sat goals)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations professionally. - 3+ years of experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face. - Excellent organizational skills --Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally. - Have the ability to think outside the box to find solutions. - You are a team player with a focus on promoting a positive and professional atmosphere. - You like to tinker and love technology. - Flexible and Addable, able to adjust to change and embrace the unknown. - The ability to see the biggest picture, as well as work within defined (and sometimes undefined) guidelines If this sounds like a good fit, apply today! Please send your resume to Erin Keating at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Product Support Specialist
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Support Specialist
for more information.