To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Call Center Representative
ClearOne Advantage, LLC • Chandler, AZ
Posted 24 days ago
ClearOne Advantage is looking for empathetic, high-energy, customer service minded individuals to join our growing Customer Loyalty Group. If you like to work in a fast pace environment where the day goes by quick, you are able to help people and enjoy making a positive impact, then this career opportunity is the perfect fit!
Clients are already enrolled and are seeking assistance while in our program. We are seeking compassionate team members who want to work as an advocate for our clients and provide them with excellent customer service. We are hiring due to growth and increased business! We recently had to expand hours of operation - see below.
- Competitive base pay + monthly bonus
- Work from home eligibility
- Room for growth and advancement
- Great culture, casual and fun work environment
- Provide clients with excellent customer service via phone
- Manage multiple projects and provide guidance to customers and staff
- Resolve customer issues and build rapport with current and potential clients
- Assist with custom business processes, workflows, and contracts
- Provide clients with welcome calls into the program
- Provide an update on account status
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English) - preferred, not required
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work in fast pace environment and manage accounts
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems
- Ability to write professional and informative email correspondence
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clientele
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook