Rewarding Work…Competitive Compensation
Help A Child Smile Georgia, a mobile dental company, is seeking a caring fellow Dentist in the city of Atlanta and surrounding counties to help provide dental services to the children within our Georgia schools, many of whom would be without dental care at all this year (or any year) with us – and without you!
If you are interested in the mission and want to learn more about this satisfying opportunity, please email your contact information to Sebrona Rhodes at Email blocked - click to apply . She will be happy to reach out to tell you more.
We truly believe in the importance of this mission and would welcome you as part of the team…and the children in our Atlanta schools will too!
We have both part time and full time opportunties available. Please Apply or Email today.
Our Dentists Enjoy:
- Evenings, weekends, and optional summers off!
- A unique and rewarding work environment
- Working a school day schedule (about 6 – 7 hours)
- State-of-the-art portable dental equipment
- Latest technology & digital radiography
Who We Are
- DMD or DDS degree
- Ability to work well with both children & adults
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and willingness to travel daily to/from school sites across counties
Smile America Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status