The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell SPS deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process. Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various functional teams
- Prepare or update reports and documentation
- Use analytical tools and theories
- Participate in project teams
- Issue identification and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Some relevant manufacturing engineering experience