To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Analyst - La Crosse, WI- Potential Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • La Crosse, WI
Posted 9 days ago
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors - your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long-term commitment to making health care better for everyone.
- Serve as liaison between IT development staff, user experience staff and operational units to gather detailed web analytics requirements, assist in the design and development of technical tracking strategies, and ensure the technical solutions meet the user’s needs
Coordinate and implement analytical reports that will assist us in decision-making to increase user efficiency within Company applications
Prepare detailed analytical dashboards to coordinate system implementations with various departments to ensure satisfactory results are achieved
Facilitate the establishment of product performance criteria in collaboration with IT and business partners
Evaluate product performance goals by measuring outcomes and monitoring metrics through various data sources
Review product performance against expectations and facilitate or influence changes to achieve optimal product performance
Investigate and resolve user experience issues through evaluation and testing by using analytics platforms and SQL
Assist in user research activities including surveys, interviews, focus groups and other methods of user data collection
Seek, analyze, and apply user data and analytics to inform stakeholders on recommended solutions
Work collaboratively with experience designers and businesses analysts to evaluate product roadmaps and develop strategic improvement plans that drive measurable efficiency and experience improvement
Maintain analytics dashboards, web application tracking strategies and advocate for innovative, consumer-centric and consistent experiences
Research and document issues / bugs and partner with other IT staff to develop solutions, then follow-through to implementation
Measure outcomes and monitoring metrics through various data sources
Translates abstract concepts and problems into simple, relatable content for stakeholders to consume for decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or another related field
- 3 years experience in data analysis and/or gathering analytical requirements
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered.
- Ability to seek, analyze, and apply user data and analytics to inform stakeholders on recommended solutions
- Understanding of complex database structures and relationships is a must
- Must be able to understand complex business processes that cross many functional operational units
- Must have experience working as a liaison between IT and the internal user community
- Experience with SQL query language and SQL
- Knowledge of complex database structures
- Must have advanced knowledge of relational databases (tables, joins, key fields)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is essential as are excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts of software setup, configuration and customization
- Ability to complete a project in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel and management
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- National Career Readiness Certificate
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Experience analyst, IT, user experience, liaison, reporting, analysis, data, SQL, Java Script, La Crosse, WI, Wisconsin