Senior Software Engineer | Boston | Approx. $140K+
Are you looking to advance your career as a Software Developer? If so, I'm currently working with an impressive firm who has been leading the travel industry since its inception.
Due to all of their success they have a number of engineer openings on the team. They are paying top of the market and obviously a lot of room to move up the ranks given the growth potential.
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Extensive experience with Java
- Strong API experience
- Any experience with Microservices is a huge plus!
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life-cycle
- Experience with Spring Framework
- SQL and RDBMS experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals - object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Work in a fast-paced, agile team environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Strong communication skills as well as experience in mentoring and educating your peers
If you are interested in being considered, upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Dayne Martin at Huxley Associates or reach out at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Visual Basic (Programming Language)