To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Construction Foreman Long-term Job Opportunity
Manpower • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Manpower is currently hiring for a Construction Foreman to work in the NYC area.
If you have Construction supervisory experience and are OSHA-certified, this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Construction Foreman
Location: New York, NY 10013
Duration: 12+ months
Pay Rate: $18-20
Shift Timing: 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
*May require some overtime as needed*
* Supervisory position of Manpower Staff at construction work sites
* Ability to direct, supervise and troubleshoot common issues that arise on the job
* Delegate responsibilities and make sure they are completed against the project timelines
* Manage attendance and lateness with Manpower Team
* Manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor. Includes all unskilled manual laborers not elsewhere classified.
* Heavy lifting up to 70-80lbs (with assistance)
* Formal training paired with experience in the construction industry
* OSHA 30 Construction required
* Background Check and Drug Test requirement
At Manpower we are dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years. We care about you and the role of work in your life, and focus on enabling you to achieve your goals in work and in life.
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, don't forget to ask your Recruiter about our FREE College and Professional Training & Development Courses through our MyPath program. Arm yourself with the tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Looking forward to working with you soon!