**1st and 2nd shift availability
Responsible for hands on maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all plant pneumatics, hydraulics, and electric systems including program logic control (PLC) systems The Maintenance Technician I will diagnose and repairmechanical and electrical failures in all plant manufacturing equipment This includes, but is not limited to, conveyers, process pallet handling machines, dismantling, painting and stencilling systems
• Responsible for hands on maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all plant pneumatics, hydraulics, and electric systems including program logic control (PLC) systems controls machine network devices (EthernetIP Network). The Maintenance Technician II will diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical failures in all plant manufacturing equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, conveyers, process pallet handling machines, dismantling, painting and stenciling systems.
• Responsible for hands on maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all process hand tools, such as pneumatic or electric reciprocating saws and nail guns
• Performs minor unscheduled maintenance and repair on trucking equipment such as forklifts and yard shuttle trucks
• The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for accurate and timely documentation of performance and processes as required by local and regional leadership. The Maintenance Technician II will schedule, execute and properly document work orders within the corporate Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• The Maintenance Technician II will accurately complete additional scheduling and repair material documentation and reporting as required. Active participation in machine process and design improvement forums is required. The Maintenance Technician II will provide coaching on use and repair of industrial production equipment.
• Maintenance Technician II will participate in health and safety programs including council or committee meetings, OSHA and corporate mandated training, certification and recertification.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Mechanically inclined – Knowledge of and demonstrable ability to use common mechanics tools.
• Willing to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays with on-call availability.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Ability to stand and walk on concrete floors for up to 12 hours and lift 75 pounds.
• Ability to read and use mechanical and electrical schematics for troubleshooting.
• Ability to use an electrical Multimeter for troubleshooting.
• Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial pneumatic and hydraulic system components, such as pumps, valves, cylinders, motors and solenoids.
• Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical system components such as motors, variable AC drives, PLCs, and field sensors.
• Understanding of industrial air compressors and peripheral components such as, dryers, water separators and automatic bleed off. This position requires demonstrated experience and knowledge maintaining and repairing plant production equipment. Specific areas of expertise include:
• 3-5 years of experience in industrial machine maintenance.
• Knowledge of HMI operation and troubleshooting
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply