Make your mark at the world's largest HVAC company
The District Operations Manager will provide leadership to the operations team. This oversight includes the fulfillment process for work sold by the Service Sales Representatives to ensure that customers' requirements, revenue and profit objectives, and operational efficiencies are all met. What you will do:
- Oversee Technician and Service Coordinator team.
- Administer safety programs, monitor compliance with job site safety, safety training, safety documentation, auditing, and reporting.
- Support sales through involvement in job quotation and estimation. Approve estimates for scope of work, labor hours and material content, assess profit risk of jobs, controls material and labor cost and provides feedback to the District Manager.
- Establish project timelines, meet with customers to communicate and coordinate project schedule. Manage projects, assign personnel, oversee ordering of equipment and material, and assures that proper customer sign-offs are secured per corporate policy requirements.
- Oversee quotation of call-in work, transactional sales (not requiring SSR skills), and assign personnel as needed to ensure that quotes are delivered to customers on a timely basis.
- Provide consistent interface with current customer base and establishes effective working relationships in order to identify additional selling opportunities.
- Ensure that maintenance contract commitments are fulfilled, and inspections completed on time. Provide input to Service Coordinator on scheduling activity of technicians.
- Support operations team under direction of District Manager
- Work with the technician team to generate pull-through service and repair work on existing house accounts. Manage Tech Tip program and leads customer care initiatives.
- Work with Service Sales Representative and District Manager in order to resolve customer issues, including customer visits.
- Provide weekly job status, revenue and warranty recovery report to District Manager.
- Associate Degree (2 year degree) in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- 5 years of experience in the HVAC industry
- Previous experience leading a team of technicians, with formal or informal supervisory responsibilities
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in relatable field
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning Rebel® rooftop units, Magnitude® magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder® air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment® set new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also, our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies, aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019 revenues in excess of $23.5 billion USD and more than 67,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights, Inc.Specialties:
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Customer Service
- Safety Principles