Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$14.00 to $15.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is partnered with an International Online Travel Site to provide Bilingual Contact Center Agents for their Las Vegas office!
Are you someone who enjoys learning about new faces and places? We have the job for you! OfficeTeam has several openings for a travel contact center in Las Vegas. If you speak Portuguese or German we want to speak to you today!
OfficeTeam has a challenging career opportunity for highly-skilled Contact Center Agents in the growing travel industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for work in Las Vegas, Nevada and can work a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, this could be the Contact Center Agent opportunity for you!
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
• Comfort and familiarity with Google Docs, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and online systems
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow through
• Team player with a positive attitude who thinks as a business owner would
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of 3+ years of training and experience
• Native speaker of English
• Fluent in German or Portuguese– Both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.