Apex Systems is looking to hire a Field Support Engineer in the Watertown,NY area. This position will require you to travel 80% of the time. If this is something you would be interested in please send your updated resume to Ouida at Email blocked - click to apply
To work tickets from the field on IT incidents being raised via the FFHD and provide the next onsite support. Utilizing the Service Now tool to manage incident tickets to resolution.
* Provide high quality technical support to quickly resolve tickets
* Utilize tools and systems access to resolve field engineer user issues wherever possible at the first point of contact.
* Provide field engineer users with an excellent level of customer service keeping them informed of progress of issue resolution and setting customer expectations correctly.
* Windows Certification and experience in support of both Windows and iOS based machines.
* Analyze and monitor all open FFHD incidents and determine which incidents require FFHD escalation and follow up with respective incident owners.
* Provide onsite support on business applications once trained by the Application Support Teams
* Provide recommendations for new or existing knowledge articles to be developed which will assist in maximizing first time fix rates.
* Add/modify/delete users, groups and roles
* Password and license management Excellent customer service and telephone communication skills.
* Experience in using active directory, making technical config changes on backend systems without disruption.
* Experience in using IT systems and relevant software to raise (when needed) and manage incidents tickets
* Problem solving skills.
* Analytical skills to identify trends in issues reported and identify areas for improvements.
* Experience of the concepts, objectives and life-cycle of Knowledge Management activities
* Knowledge of ITIL governance and control processes and procedures
* Flexible, adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Strong analytical skills
*Will need to have a valid drivers license and access to a car for moving between locations near Watertown, NY
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Complex Problem Solving