To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norton Massachusetts, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Telecom Project Manager
Apex Systems • Norton Massachusetts, MA
Posted 4 days ago
***If interested in the position below please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Telecom Project Manager
Location: Norton, MA
- Responsible for providing project management to leasing, zoning, permitting, regulatory compliance and construction process of wireless sites and/or site modification/upgrade/small cell/venue projects. Ensures high quality and timely delivery of development and construction project management related services, activities and support. The role is expected to contribute in the creation and implementation of key strategic and/or tactical activities to address business challenges and objectives. Responsible for executing on tasks assigned for managing small projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction in support of the engineering network including: general network development and modification activities; real estate, entitlement and construction. This role may also serve as a sub-project lead in larger-scale initiatives led by upper level Project Managers or above and receives mentoring and guidance from more experienced project managers.
- Resource Management: Develops strong working relationships with team members and fosters the development of cross-functional teamwork in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of construction and development related services, activities, and support. Delegates and assigns project responsibilities; directs, motivates, and manages the project work and resources involved within the project. Ensures efficient use of resources to meet the sub-project deliverables. Assists in managing the planning, development and/or construction process for all new telecommunications facilities and modification projects to existing facilities. Responsible for questioning and challenging ambiguous responsibilities and tasks and manages conflicts to an early resolution or escalates any unresolved issues to the upper level Project Managers.
- Project Scheduling: Creates work breakdown structures, develops and updates project schedules/plans with actual and forecasted deliverable, and manages deviations from plan with help from the upper level Project Managers. Monitors actual project progress, compares to baseline, and reports progress against schedule. Documents, obtains approval for, and tracks all changes in project parameters. Produces project reports and notifications as appropriate and communicates project status to respective internal and external stakeholders and key project sponsor(s).
- Project Status: Attends Management and Development project team meetings as required to keep the project team informed about the progress of the project. Participates in or conducts project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects. Assists upper level Project Manager to provide oversight, tactical input, expertise, communications, quality control, training, reporting, and general administrative support between development organization groups (Regional Development team, markets, and other regional groups and FSC). Interfaces effectively within and outside engineering with Radio Frequency, Facilities, Field and Network Operations, Performance, Billing, Property Management, Regulatory, and Legal. Ensures required review of all project documentation and approvals according to company standards and processes. Closes all project documentation and archives actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects upon project completion or premature cessation.
- Risk Management: Identifies risks in projects and applies techniques to assess and mitigate the risks using the help and support from the upper level Project Managers and project sponsors. Participates in project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation planning. Forecasts the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and reports impact to project team, sponsor, and other Project Managers. Follows appropriate procedure to escalate potential issues to achieve resolution.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178