STARTING WAGE from $18.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more, with opportunities to move into Leadership.
- Work today; get paid tomorrow with Earned Wage Access through Money Network, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your shift ends, at no charge to you!
Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Supervisor Job Preview
This WIS Team provides Inventory Solutions to a broad array of retail, grocery and specialty customers across the nation. The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for the leading and ongoing training of our Inventory Associates and the supervision of Inventory Events. The Inventory Supervisor is the first point of contact to resolve any event concerns in support of and at the direction of the Area Manager or District Manager and drive operational excellence through maximizing our employee’s productivity and growing the team through engagement. Inventory Supervisors assist and direct employees with daily tasks and interact with customers to ensure exceptional service.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Inventory Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills focused on providing solutions when faced with challenges
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in support of the District Manager and customer commitments
- A valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and/or meeting the WIS Fleet driver requirements may be required.
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventory Supervisor
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Operational Excellence