To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. .NET Developer
The Intersect Group • Richardson, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. .NET Developer
The Intersect Group's client in Richardson, TX is hiring for multiple .NET Developers.
- Create and maintain custom application solutions built in .NET and SQL
- Provide Incident Response as needed for Custom Applications. Will be responsible to improve Incident Response with IT Operations and Business as needed to propose & implement fixes for repeated problems.
- Build and Maintain relationships with appropriate System Stakeholders to continuously improve the speed and quality of web applications
- Regularly maintain Service Now CMDB and Knowledge Base as needed
- Partner with Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts from the Business, and counterparts from IT to complete system requirements, technical specifications and process documentation for assigned projects
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the scope of the business problems presented and help identify viable technical solutions that deliver business value
- Create requirement and design documents as needed for assigned projects
- Helps to develop and ensure adherence to published system architectural decisions and development standards
- Helps maintain legacy applications
- Multi-task across several ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required
- Provide input into each phase of the SDLC as required
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS related area required
- 8+ years of development experience required
- 6+ years of web development experience on Microsoft Technology Stack (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) required
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC required
- Experience using modern development tools and technology preferred (React, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing WCF and RESTful webservices in a Service Oriented Architecture required
- Experience with Entity Framework required
- Experience with Git source control required
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps (fka VSTS) in utilizing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) required
- Experience with Powershell required
- Experience with Package Management (Nuget, npm) strongly preferred
- Experience with developing and deploying SQL Server Databases via SQL Server Data Tools strongly preferred
- Experience with ITIL V3 and ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with Visual Basic preferred
- Azure Cloud Experience with PaaS Websites and SQL Databases preferred
- Banking or Financial Services Industry Experience preferred
- Knowledge of different software delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of OOP Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a system backlog
- Detailed-oriented with a proven history as a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to make good judgments, decisions, negotiate and problem solve
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user friendly language
- Outstanding organizational and effective time management skills
- Results Oriented
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68774 when responding to this ad.