To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemont, IL 60018
- Advanced Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Representative
Advanced Resources • Rosemont, IL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 475903
Patient Service Representative
One of our top clients, located in Rosemont, IL, is immediately seeking a Patient Service Representative. The Representative role will provide great opportunity to provide excellent customer service experience to patients in the call center setting. This is a great opportunity for a professional who already has call center experience and wants to get their foot in the door with a prestigious institution that trains and promotes from within.
COMPENSATION: $15/per hour
HOURS: 1ST Shift (7am-3:30pm) and 2nd Shift (3:30pm-12am)
- Answers all incoming calls and emails with the standard professional department greeting.
- Provides fast and efficient assistance to patients with regards to booking, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments.
- Electronically verifies insurance coverage as part of the patient appointing process.
- Provides updates to patients on prescription refill requests and lab requests.
- Provides courteous and accurate responses to general inquiries from patients, clinics, physicians, coworkers, and management staff as part of our commitment to excellence in service.
- Coordinates requests from hospitals, pharmacies, and clinics regarding patient accounts, or transfers these calls and contacts as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of call center experience is a must.
- Prior Healthcare experience a plus.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please forward your resume to .
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.