To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Admitting Specialist
The Judge Group • Rancho Mirage, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full-time Patient Admitting Specialists for one of California's leading healthcare system!!
This position is located in Rancho Mirage, CA!
Patient Admitting Specialist Job Description:
Registers patients in a pleasant, professional and timely manner being sensitive to guest services. Conducts patients/ guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies financial responsibilities and patients bill of rights. Handles all routine patients inquiries related to the registration process. Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented into the ADT system. Identifies appropriate payor source for routing of revenue generated during the patient stay. Ensures that any pre-certification and/or authorization is obtained to meet individual payor payment authorization protocols.
The following qualifications must be met to be considered for the Patient Admitting Specialist:
- Preferred: Some medical career courses.
- Preferred: Previous experience in Healthcare setting and prior Customer Service Experience
- Medical terminology, payment processing, Hospital based Federal Rules, Regulations and procedures, safety practices
- Previous Admitting experience or Insurance related position in the Healthcare field of employment.
- Computer literate in usage of (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of general Office equipment.
- Self motivated, self starter, and able to organize efforts around helping patients have a positive experience.
- Skills and strengths in all forms of communications, particularly verbal and written.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Analyses situations accurately and takes effective action.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills with patients, co-workers and guests.
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanne at 949-383-2535.
Thank you so much!
Job ID: 596386
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.