Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to URL blocked - click to apply to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Technical Services & Production Sales Support Manager identifies, develops, implements and monitors the effectiveness of technical services to Calumet’s distributors and customers. Services include machine condition monitoring, lubricant condition monitoring, lubricant reconditioning and special technical training programs such as failure analysis.
- Identify and design improvements for services offered on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate the instatement of services, including the identification of required equipment and third-party providers
- Direct and provide technical assistance to Sales department, including performing surveys, audits, TSQ’s, production recommendations and account training classes
- Assist sales personnel in territories by jointly calling on potential and key accounts
- Assist in the development of training programs for the field and staff distributors
- Assist in the development of new product, application and market opportunities
- Responsible for follow up with QNR’s requiring technical assistance
- Manage the generation, distribution, and archiving of reports
- Provide R&D and Product Management support for Mining Products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years experience in the lubrication field
- 5+ years experience with OEM accounts
- General laboratory experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company
- Fosters positive work relationships and is a solid team player
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner with desired results
- Supports the strategic and operational direct of the business
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Advanced degree
- Experience in successfully directing and developing employees and leaders
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
New Product Development
Agile Software Development