Under the general direction of the Helpdesk Manager, provide support to end users for computer hardware and software applications, printers, audio/video devices. This is an onsite position that will assist with password resets, remotely installs hardware and software, responds to service calls and work orders that arrive by telephone, email, or service management tool. This position works from 8:30 AM till 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Strong technical skills.
- Knowledge of Windows 8, Windows 10, networking concepts, and standard software applications. Knowledge of LANs/WANs.
- Knowledge of Computers, iPads, Tablets, Peripheral repairs and installation, printer sharing device installation and configuration.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, management, and clients.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Creative and strategic approaches to problem solving, and an ability to tackle complex issues
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL /SLA.
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, Microsoft Certified Office Specialist, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or ITIL. Preferred experience with Innotas/Planview software, SharePoint, Teams, ServiceNow, LANdesk
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Technician
for more information.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving