Full-Time; Day Shift
Able to perform designated work for the transportation of our residents.
- Perform defined work routines as defined by the Executive Director.
- Follow established reporting protocol:
- Inform Executive Director of van needs
- Monitor the van/bus; i.e. - Keeping the gas tank full, cleaning the van, watching the oil change schedule, etc.
- Follow maintenance schedule for van/bus.
- Attend any in-service educational programs recommended by the Executive Director
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Understand facility fire and disaster plans and follow established procedures during fire drills and actual emergencies
- Perform any other duties or special assignments as directed by the Executive Director of Primrose.
- Educations: High School diploma preferred
- Valid Drivers License and a good driving record.
- Experience: Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Aptitude: Ability to read, write and understand and follow written and oral instructions. Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Motor coordination and depth perception is required for driving the van/bus.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours
Physical Demands: Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, carry and manipulate various items. Lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. Using proper body mechanics or available equipment to help. Physical activity required throughout the shift.
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures as asked
- Report on-the-job injuries to the community manager immediately
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers, residents, families and visitors
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, co-workers and families in the facility (see Executive Director for the HIPAA Privacy Act)
- Promote PRIMROSE RETIREMENT in a positive way
- Promote Team work in providing direction and service to our residents
- Employees will not work under the influence of mood-altering or illegal drugs or alcohol. If you are required to take medication, we as that inform the Executive Director that you are taking meds and for how long
- Neat appearance and good personal hygiene is required at PRIMROSE
PRIMROSE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY is an equal opportunity employer.
Oil And Gas