To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL 36602
- Tucker Frazer
- Phone: 251-300-6304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Banking Executive
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Mobile, AL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a dynamic Commercial Banking Executive for a client in Mobile.
What You’ll be Doing (duties of the position):
- Community Banking- You will commit to an understanding of community banking and commercial lending, and our products and services so you can guide customers through the process efficiently and effectively. You will use this knowledge to craft personalized financial solutions that are right for both the customer and the bank.
- Client Management- You will prioritize maintaining and forming strong relationships with customers that are convenient and appropriate for them. You will evaluate how the bank can support each customer by developing unique and individualized financing solutions.
- Sales and Business Development- You will engage existing and prospective customers to learn about their business and vision for its growth. You will expand the scope of the bank’s relationship with its customers by educating them on all that is offered, from deposit products to retail lending solutions and everything in between.
- Profitability- You will help the bank grow by expanding your lending portfolio and branch deposits.
- Risk Mitigation- You will review documents carefully to eliminate errors that could lead to loss and will use your lending knowledge to secure all commercial loans in accordance with policy
- Leadership- You will be responsible for building, leading and motivating a team of bankers
Other Responsibilities Include:
This position will be responsible for interviewing prospective loan applicants, underwriting, structuring, and the closing of commercial loans, as well as servicing an existing portfolio. This position will require business development and community involvement.
- Have both the ability and desire to go above and beyond for our customers.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business.
- Focused on learning and development to enhance the team’s knowledge and expertise.
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others.
- Independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong businesses-to business relationships.
- Have good listening skills and the ability to determine customers’ needs efficiently
What you will need to be considered (requirements):
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in lending and depository account production, extensive supervisory experience in a sales or banking environment, sales and sales management training and motivational skills preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree