To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
35 Kneeland Street
Boston, MA 02111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis Equipment Technician
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Equipment Technician ensures all dialysis equipment, systems, and supplies used in all areas of the facility are properly functioning and safe for use. The equipment technician ensures the physical plant is properly maintained.
- Repairs, calibrates and maintains dialysis delivery equipment used in-center, in acute dialysis services, and in home dialysis to ensure proper functioning and safety.
- Provides routine maintenance and repair of water systems in center.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows AAMI standards for water safety and for reprocessing.
- Documents repairs and maintenance according to DCI and clinic policy.
- Performs and documents air quality testing and takes appropriate actions.
- Performs inventory functions as assigned, following DCI procedures.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to hazardous chemical use, storage and disposal.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to medical waste storage and disposal.
- Strictly observes infection control and safety procedures.
- Responsible for completion of minor building maintenance.
- Participates in and supports clinic quality improvement activities and risk management programs.
- Minimum three to six months experience servicing dialysis equipment and systems strongly preferred
- Candidates with water propulsion or electrical maintenance experience will also be considered
- Must successfully complete assigned manufacturer training courses within 12 months
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: