To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hattiesburg, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Professional and Executive Banker
Hancock Whitney • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 17 days ago
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Coordinates integrated delivery of a broad range of Professional and Executive segments products to include: Consumer loan and deposit, Small Business loan and deposit, Wealth products and services including: working closely with the Wealth to ensure brokerage, trust, and insurance needs are identified. Provides deposits services and coordinates new loans and manages existing loans to ensure the company's credit quality standards are met or exceeded and generates new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a portfolio of Professional and Executive client relationships by applying learned skills in using comprehensive profiling/discovery techniques, and relationship tools to meet all complex personal, small business, lending and investments needs.
- Promotes Relationship building of products and services as appropriate to client
- Execute all assigned routines and activities necessary to maximize expected sales and service delivery.
- Generates external sales with new clients and screens leads following established policies and procedures to attain new revenue generating relationships
- Accountable for attainment of goals set forth by management for growth in loans, deposits, wealth and referral management fee income
- Teams with partners throughout the bank to generate and make referrals to align clients with the appropriate channel
- Is active in community and professional groups as a means of potential client acquisition
- Attends sales meetings and required training sessions for improved expertise and satisfying licensing requirements
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred (preferably in a business related field) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 5 years retail/branch banking experience.
- 3 years previous success in sales as an individual contributor.
- Proven ability to form and expand client relationships.
- Proficiency in operating and to navigating multiple banking systems and applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Annuity and State Life Insurance licenses
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employment is contingent upon meeting initial and ongoing registration requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable banking products and regulations Experience leading or participating in events and activities for local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national organizations such as the United Way
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Collaborative professional skills that lead to a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and team goals while maintaining individual performance over the long term
- Ability to understand and interpret a P&L and financial statements
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Holding Company.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.