- Bachelor's degree is required- field of Human Resources or related.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Experience in distribution or textile environments strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) required.
- SHRM certifications preferred
- Manages expectations by communicating project status, resolving issues/concerns, analyzing time/cost issues and preparing reports
- Protects rights of employees and organization
- Actively participate in talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, etc.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements
Training And Development