Retail Project Merchandiser Internship
- Were your spring and summer internship plans derailed by COVID-19?
- Would you like the chance to build your resume, get leadership training and have a paid internship for 12-40 hours a week?
- Would you like to help the American public have access to food and essential goods during this chaotic time?
- Are you a hardworking, motivated, team player willing to go the extra mile to serve our clients with a smile?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, you have the opportunity to join our Advantage Solutions internship program from May 4th through August 14th (end date flexible depending on when you return to school).
A little bit about Advantage Solutions:
Advantage Solutions is the largest global sales and marketing company. We employ over 80,000 in North America and another 10,000 associates around the globe. We represent brands like Mars, Pepsi, Smuckers and Unilever, just to name a few. We offer sales, marketing and technology services to over 3,000 clients and customers. We are fueled by a passion for serving our clients and customers and winning together. We have been winning and growing since 1987.
Here is a general description of the job responsibilities:
- The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the brand names and quality products they love.
- Help increase sales of premium consumer products by applying for our part time retail project merchandiser job.
- You will have the chance to build and craft retail merchandising displays at our client’s retail locations within assigned territories.
- This position is responsible for calling in for project work for merchandising products and maintaining strong relationships with in-store management.
- Bring your skills to the company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive in-depth training and competitive pay, starting at $12-14 per hour.
What will your typical work week look like?
- You will have the opportunity to merchandise top brands at retail on a part time basis for 12-28 hours or full time for 32-40 hours per week, which includes a minimum of 30 minutes of on-the-job and eLearning training each week.
- The last week includes a resume writing workshop to help you perfectly capture your retail experience on your resume.
Take the next step in your career development and join the largest global sales and marketing company! Apply Today!
Hardworking And Dedicated