To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cathlamet, Washington, US 98612
- Wahkiakum County
- Phone: 888-452-0326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Therapist I
Wahkiakum County • Cathlamet, Washington, US
Posted 2 months ago
Mental Health Therapist I
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team providing individualized services in the community? Wahkiakum County Mental Health is excited to announce the Mental Health Therapist I position where you will have the ability to lead and build a dynamic team as we model the way towards integrated healthcare. All Team Members are eligible for competitive benefits, while working for an organization that promotes learning and development opportunities, flexible scheduling, and a supportive work/life balance. If you are looking to expand your skills, we can help pay for training's, help with getting your credentials, and with your education. If you are looking for great opportunities, look no further, we are the organization for you!
Wahkiakum County Overview
Wahkiakum County Health and Human Services provides needed and necessary support to a small yet diverse population in Wahkiakum County, Washington. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of Wahkiakum County by providing effective public health and human services, fostering and implementing sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health and social services.
Summary of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct mental health services to community members in outpatient and crisis situations in a competent and ethical manner.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient communication and liaison skills with allied professionals in the community to assure effective provision of services.
- Functions as a part of the Crisis Response team, flexing schedule, and workload as needed to meet clinical demands. As DMHP, shares on call schedule responsibilities.
- Provides crisis mental health services, assuring compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines.
- Seeks continual improvement in quality of service by developing and following a training plan, as well as participating in QI efforts as assigned.
- Maintains thorough and accurate client records in a timely manner that meets all stated requirements.
- Master's Degree in counseling, social services or closely related field.
- Two (2) years' clinical experience providing outpatient and crisis mental health services
- Proficient in computer use and applications commonly used or applied in this field/trade/position for the development of reports, documents, presentations and access/utilize databases for care management and Microsoft Office software.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with the ability to transport clients. Pass and maintain a clear background record as required for healthcare organization under state and federal contracts.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' of clinical experience providing outpatient and crisis mental health services.
- Washington State Designated Mental Health Professional.
Salary Range: DOE